Fuel Island Restoration
Our proven and tested method eliminates the need to shut down pumps for long periods of time to tear out and replace an entire island. Instead, the foundation is reinforced with an aggregate solution and a layer of high-strength finish.
Here are a few benefits to our method vs. standard concrete when it comes to gas islands:
- 2-3 times stronger
- Completely eliminates the need for a metal band (and opportunities for rust)
- Simpler installation
- No need to remove the pump
- Lasts longer, more durable
- Attractive finish – the color is solid throughout the material to eliminate any need for painting
- Easier maintenance
- Custom colors to reflect stations’ brands
This new and efficient method saves our customers money by allowing them to remain open and functioning during the restoration process. Our crew ensures the safety of your customers, by securing and working in one area at a time. The process is completed quickly, with the highest quality work, and longer-lasting results that maintain the integrity of the finished product.